Online Leather products

.

Bespoke Hand Made Contemporary Latest Leather Handbags

Posted by Sandra on - -


handmade leather bag

I have been designing and creating gorgeous works of imagination and fragility for many years now and have built a reputation for perfect contemporary leather handbags. With new works continually being made available, there is never a lack of fine styles and colours to choose from.
I was bought up in Hungary, and have always been enthralled by our heritage, our folklore, and the traditions of our land, and have dedicated myself to weaving those traditions in to the modern fashion climate.
I have a passion for the naked beauty and raw potency of leather, in terms of both its visual and functional individuality. I strive to embrace leather's logically evocative colours and textures throughout the creative process"
I use many alternate of leather for my handbags and accessories, but personal to my roots of course is Hungary Leather. Hungary Leather is leather brown from alum, common salt, and suet; this very quick tanning process that was used for shoe laces and horse utensils. This type of leather was very strong leather and could be brown in about two months versus the 6 to 8 months of vegetable leather.