Online Leather products

.

A High Quality Travel Leather Bag

Posted by Sandra on - -


leather travel bag

Several post ago, I whined about my latest want, this unbelievable Mulholland brothers Leather bag for my many weekend safari trips, no doubt.
But, as is normally the case for my dreary motivation, I never followed through with more examples of attractive weekender travel bags, nor did I have the disposable cash flow to make the safari bag emerge. while I’m still wondering if said cash flow will ever stop alluding me (sneaky, sneaky $), at least I can share my newest favorites with you good folks, and together we can want, want, want to our heart’s content and bask in the loveliness of glorious design from punk to chic to classic. Mind you, there’s completely nothing wrong with the bag I have now, but I’ve had it forever (thanks, grandma!) and a girl can dream.
Some are priced within our “normal people” reach and some are so LOL able, I’m almost 184% optimistic they will never appear in my (or your) “to buy” list. (Like that slick, buttery, mulberry beauty, for example.) oh, and I’ll have you know, if it weren’t for the trust that I could one day find these beauties for much less on eBay, that hopeful percentage would be much senior.