Online Leather products

.

Swaine Adeney Brigg Westminster II Bridle Leather suitcase

Posted by Sandra on - -


Leather-suitcase

I spent two weeks in Atlanta with my parents over the holidays, and although there are a million great things about visiting them, one of the greatest is their unbelievable cable package. I have a system here that lets me watch the shows I recapitulate over the Internet, but other than that, I, like many New Yorkers, have cut wire from my budget in order to house this town’s exorbitant housing and booze prices.
Naturally, while I was home, I spent as much time as likely soaking up the mindless activity that TV provides, most notably an apparently endless epic of How It’s Made reruns. One episode featured the making of a Swaine Adeney Brigg attaché case, which was so interesting that I couldn’t help but feature the Swaine Adeney Brigg Westminster II Bridle Leather suitcase as the subject of today’s Man Bag Monday. When they call these bags “handmade,” they mean it.
Unlike many modern trimmings companies, this British manufacturer still makes all of its pieces by hand in a workshop outside of Cambridge. Of course, you’d imagine no less from the brand behind the hat made famous in the Indiana Jones movies. With that kind of lineage, the masculine, refined and utterly classic look of this briefcase makes so much sense. As you’d also expect, Swaine Adeney Brigg offers a full spectrum of domestic repair work for its customers, so the acquirer of this bag virtually guarantee a beautiful briefcase for life. How many bag designers do you know that do the same? I can count them on one hand, that’s for sure.